UPDATED DECEMBER 26, 2016
You agree that by clicking “Join Now” “Kalogia”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services, you are entering into a legally binding agreement (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). Your agreement is with CRSB Group, a California Limited Liability Company.
Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Agreement applies to both.
TO USE THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT: (1) YOU MUST BE THE “MINIMUM AGE” (DEFINED BELOW) OR OLDER; (2) YOU WILL ONLY HAVE ONE KALOGIAACCOUNT; AND (3) YOU ARE NOT ALREADY RESTRICTED BY KALOGIA FROM USING THE SERVICES.
“MINIMUM AGE” MEANS (A) 18 YEARS OLD.
You, the user, generate, own and control all content you post on Kalogia [Network]. In addition, you control who has permission to view, access and comment on any material posted on Kalogia [Network].
As between you and Kalogia, you own the content and information that you submit or post to and you are only granting Kalogia the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, royalty-free, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the platform, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. Kalogia may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
In the event of any third party claim that the Kalogia network or the user’s possession and use of Kalogia infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Kalogia, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
420BusinessClub reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. Kalogia reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if Kalogia believes that you may be in breach of this Agreement or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any Do and Don’ts).
Kalogia reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. For example, Kalogia logos and other Kalogia trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Kalogia are trademarks or registered trademarks of Kalogia. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
SAFETY AND DO’S AND DONT’S
Kalogia aims to keep our network as safe and secure as possible and in order to do so, you agree to the following rules and regulations: You cannot “data mine” user profiles with automated systems such as harvesting bots, robots or scrapers without prior written permission from the Kalogia network.
DOS. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL:
Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
Use your real name on your profile;
Use the Services in a professional manner.
DONT’S. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile;
- Create a false identity on Kalogia;
- Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
- Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);You cannot use the Kalogia network to spam other users.
- You cannot attempt to hack the Kalogia network, utilize any malware or in anyway try to infiltrate the Kalogia network or other users’ profiles. Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information
- You cannot post racist, defamatory, obscene, demeaning, threatening, pornographic, violent or other content that Kalogia determines, in its sole discretion, to be harmful.
- You cannot post any content that Kalogia determines, in its sole discretion, that such content is, or may be, an infringement of any intellectual property rights, an invasion of privacy or otherwise injurious or objectionable to Kalogia or any third party.
- You cannot use the Kalogia network to distribute illegal substances.
- You cannot use the Kalogia network to plan to consume illegal substances.
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- You cannot post any content that violates federal, state or local laws, including any applicable rules, regulations or ordinances.
- You cannot create an account for another person without their permission.
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by Kalogia;
- Send messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- If you are banned by Kalogia, you cannot create another account.
- You cannot use the Kalogia network if you are under the age of 18.
If, at any time, you encounter a post that violates any of these rules, it is your responsibility to report the post using the report button next to the like and share buttons. You may also report a post using the support form at www.kalogia.com. If you break any of these rules, Kalogia will remove the content and immediately terminate your account.Kalogia will not accept any responsibility relating to any posted content.
By posting content, you acknowledge, warrant and represent that:
- you either own or otherwise control all of the rights to any content that you post to the Kalogia network including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or that your use of the content is a protected fair use;
- you will not knowingly and with intent to defraud provide material and misleading or false information;
- you will not post any content that, in whole or in part, (a) is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or otherwise injurious or objectionable to Kalogia or any third-party; (b) infringes upon any intellectual property rights, (c) is an invasive of privacy, (d) encourages or advocates illegal or wrongful conduct, (e) constitutes the advertising of any product or service, or (f) includes a virus or is otherwise intended to damage the Kalogia system/Network;
- you will not post any content to that otherwise violates the Terms; and
- you will indemnify and hold Kalogia harmless for and against any and all claims, damages, losses or other liabilities incurred by Kalogia, and/or its members, officers, or employees resulting from your use of or any content you post to the Kalogia system/Network.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Kalogia, in its sole direction, may prohibit you from posting any content to the Kalogia system/Network at any time;
- Kalogia does not necessarily pre-screen or regularly review posted content, but that Kalogia shall have the right, in Kalogia’s sole discretion, to remove or modify any content that Kalogia considers to violate the Terms or for any other reason. Kalogia may also delegate this authority or any other rights or responsibilities of this contract;
- all content posted to the Kalogia system/Network is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. You also acknowledge and agree that all opinions expressed by users of Kalogia system/Network are expressed strictly in their individual capacities, and not as representatives of Kalogia, its members, officers, or employees;
- you will evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content or other material posted to the forum, blog, or any other webpage on Kalogia, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content or material; and
- you will not use Kalogia’s name or any other author’s name to endorse or promote any product, opinion, cause or political candidate, and you will not represent, directly or indirectly, that your personal opinions as endorsed by Kalogia.
If at anytime, you encounter a problem or bug in your use of the Kalogia site, please report the problem using the support form at www.kalogia.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kalogia reserves the right to amend this agreement at any time, with or without notice to the user. By continuing to use Kalogia after any amendment to this agreement, you agree to be bound to the updated terms and conditions.
If you violate any section of this agreement, Kalogia can stop providing service to your account immediately and without prior notice to you. If such event occurs, you will be notified via email, if an email address is associated with the account. While your relationship with Kalogia will come to a close, all applicable sections of this agreement (as determined by Kalogia) shall remain in effect.
VENUE AND DISPUTES
All disputes related to Kalogia must be filed and resolved in the State of Delaware. If anyone makes a claim against Kalogia related to your use of the Kalogia system, you will indemnify and hold Kalogia harmless against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including legal fees) related to the claim. While Kalogia has rules related to the use of our system, Kalogia in no way controls or directs users’ actions and, as such, is not responsible for the information they choose to share or provide on Kalogia. Kalogia is not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may find on Kalogia, nor are we responsible for the conduct of any user.
WHILE KALOGA AIMS TO KEEP ITS SYSTEM SAFE AND SECURE, YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE KALOGA SYSTEM IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. WE DO NOT STATE OR IMPLY THAT KALOGA. WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION CORRECTLY, WITHOUT DISRUPTION, OR WITHOUT ERROR. KALOGA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED OR SHARED BY USERS OR THIRD PARTIES. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS KALOGA, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, AND ATTORNEYS FROM ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE KALOGA SYSTEM OR A THIRD PARTY IN CONJUNCTION WITH KALOGA. KALOGA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE KALOGA SYSTEM. SOME LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR DAMAGES, IN WHICH CASE THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSIONS SHALL NOT APPLY TO YOU AND KALOGA LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED WHAT IS PERMITTED BY LAW.
KALOGA, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, AND ATTORNEYS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE KALOGA’S SYSTEM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY MISSTATEMENTS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN OR INVOLVING INFORMATION ON OR REFERRED TO IN THE KALOGA SYSTEM. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU USE THE KALOGA SYSTEM, SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANOTHER USER RELATED TO, ARISING FROM, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE KALOGA SYSTEM, YOU RELEASE KALOGA, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS AND ATTORNEYS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH A DISPUTE.
By “Kalogia” we mean the Kalogia application, system, website, network and any other feature or platform we may develop in the future. Kalogia is part of CRSB Group, a California Limited Liability Company.
By “content” we mean anything you or other users share on Kalogia.
By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any information gathered by Kalogia by your use of the system.
By “post” we mean share information or content on Kalogia.
By “use” we mean access, modify or translate the Kalogia system.
Kalogia reserves the right to claim or reclaim any username, even if you have already registered it.
Kalogia reserves the right to define any undefined term or phrase in this agreement.
Kalogia reserves the right to remove any content you post on Kalogia if we believe it infringes on someone else’s intellectual property, is illegal or otherwise violates these terms and conditions.
This agreement is between you, the user, and CannaConnect, Inc (referred to as “us,” “we,” “Kalogia,” and “our”).
This agreement represents the entire contract between the user and Kalogia and supersedes any previous agreements.
If any section of this agreement is found unenforceable, the remaining sections will remain in full force and effect.
If Kalogia chooses not to enforce any section of this agreement, it shall not be interpreted as Kalogia waiving our rights or endorsing said content.
All of Kalogia’s rights under this agreement are freely assignable by Kalogia in an event of a merger, acquisition, act of law or asset sale.
You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
This agreement shall not be interpreted as transferring any third party beneficiary rights.
This agreement does not prevent Kalogia from complying with the laws.
Kalogia reserves all rights not expressly granted to the user in this agreement.
The user agrees to comply with all laws in their use of Kalogia.
Please direct any questions, complaints or claims related to this to Simone Cimiluca-Radzins at email@example.com
© 2016 CRSB Group, LLC